Followers

Monday, September 16, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #80

Good morning everyone!! Life is kicking my butt right now. Sorry for my lateness AGAIN!! I made the wrong card :)  So I had to finish getting this together this morning. This week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner is Challenge #80: Anything Goes!!  Have fun!!!

I colored with Copic!  Don't have time to list colors as I'm late to work!!  The image is Little Frankenstein from SKdigis! I wanted to bobble his head, but I couldn't find my bobbles!  Hope you all have a great day!!



4 comments:

Eret said...

So adorable (probably not the best word to describe Frankenstain, but hi is so cute). Your coloring is perfect! Love it!
Eret x

tracym110 said...

Awesome job on the coloring!! I just love this, its so cute!!
Tracy
tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

Karon said...

What a fab fun image - fabulous colours ! TFS

Crafting Vicky said...

cute cute cute!!! Just adore how you have colored him up!!! And of course the decoupage!!!