Followers

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Happy Sunday with SLSLines

Good morning everyone! And happy Sunday :)  I hope you all have had a great weekend so far! My family is stressing me out this weekend... Ughhhhh!!!  But other than that... all is good!

Today I'm sharing a new release with you from SLSLines Digital Stamps!









I colored these adorable little bugs with my Copic Markers. I added the flowers which were cut with my Silhouette Cameo, I added gems to the middle of those. I put twine at the top. These papers are from KI Memories Growing Garden Paper Pad. The kraft and green are cardstock scraps. The flowers were also made out of scraps. I created the sentiment... printed it and added a few gems to that as well. I decorated the inside with the same papers and gems.

Copic Markers Used:
  • Green 1: YG25, G24, G28
  • Green 2: YG00, YG01, YG03
  • Green 3: YG11, YG13, YG17
  • Pink: RV13, RV14, RV09
Challenges:

18 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is awesome, Susan. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Blossom Cards said...

thanks for sharing your lovely card with FTT Rachel dt

Blossom Cards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~ginny said...

Awwk! Cute! Love all the 3D images Susan - thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us at 613 Ave C!
~ginny,
DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG w/optional theme: Purple]
Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

Jacee said...

Such a lovely design Susan, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Gail said...

A very cute card and I love your twine bow! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ this month and I hope to see more of your art work in future challenges! Hugs, Gail

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love how you layered these bugs - so cute! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers challenge, elizabeth (DT)

Billie A said...

Those bugs are so cute I don't think id mind catching those kind of bugs.. lol. great card and like the layered look. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration destination.

Billie A said...

Those bugs are so cute I don't think id mind catching those kind of bugs.. lol. great card and like the layered look. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration destination.

cass said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge

Tracy Penney said...

This is such a cute card. I love the dimension you create with the layers on the image. Stunning. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Little Red Wagon.

TantiK Creation said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.

Milka Gubo said...

Such a cute card, Susan. :-D
Thank you so much for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D
Milka DT

Mary Lou said...

Cute cute cute---or should I say "Cute as a Bug" LOL
Great card and So glad you joined in the Anything Goes challenge at Creatalicious!! Good Luck!!
Hugs

Sherry said...

Love The Little Bugs And your Bow .. Thanxx For Joining Us At The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Anything Goes This Week . Good Luck
Sherry At RF DT

stefali said...

thanks for joining digisketch challenge this fortnight :) these cards are super cute!! Steph DT

Unknown said...

This card is so cute. I love that bug and the fun saying. Thanks for the smile and joining us at LCOM.
-Cher

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)